Saturday, December 4, 2010

And the Nominees are!!!!


Hey All I wanted to wait for all the dust to clear before I went in on this years Gammy Nomination. I am in love with the fact that Nicky Minaj wasn't nominated for any Grammys even though she has been featured on several hit songs through the past year. Also I was Stunned (but not surprised) to See Beyonce Managed to get nominated for a live performance of "Halo".

Just when I thought all hope was lost I saw Chris Brown was Nominated for 3 Grammy's including one for his album "Graffiti" Congrats Chris and it would be funny if "Deuces" beats out Jayz's "Empire state of mind" hmmmm...

The Best R&B female Category read like my 90's/2000 CD Collection:
Monica,Fantasia,Faith,Kelly Price That really put a huge smile on my face because too many times we forget what vocals really are and get caught up in all the performance and studio packages.

Em. is Nominated for 10 grammy's and Gaga 6 along with Ceelo and B.O.B this Grammy year seems to be off to a great start hopefully we keep this going and music can finally get back to basics where we had songs that lasted us a lifetime.

No comments: