Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Inferno DR ...Do You Dare




With all of the hype of the usual place like ATL. Well here is an event of all events Inferno Dominican Republic. Yeah I said Dominican Republic People it is time to think outside the box and see the world as we know it. Beautiful weather and sexy People. Hot Music from Kelly Price and Our Artist of the Month (febuary) Marsha Ambrosius.

The Model search is underway and Getting really close and I can clearly say with the ones in the running still there will be no disappointment so Please go to www.InfernoDR.com/voting and vote for the sexy Male and Females of course I have a few favs but I won't sway your judgement...lol Go to my FB Page...lol

If your Ready for something new for the Grown and Sexy Book reservations on the website Book Online www.InfernoDr.com

No comments: