Friday, January 14, 2011

BRITNEY TAKES HER SPOT BACK ON TOP...




Well people looks like the girl has done it again. Britney Has debut at #1 with her new single "Hold it Against me" catchy lyrics and a sick underground beat. With the song leaked 4 days ago and offically being released a day later it seems that Brit is off to a fantastic 2011. All we need is a sick ass video with that vintage Britney video dancing. Kanye even got in on the action with a tweet saying "Yo Britney, I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you be #1, but me and Jay-Z single is one of the best songs of all time!" I'm so over him now it's clear he wants some kind of media attention.(won't mention him in my blog again).







In Other news: Ms. Jackson concert tickets have gone on sale today and I guess she is doing well in sales this go round due to the addition to shows. I got my ticket for her show in Atlantic City I am so excited and of course I will have pics and side notes to add. I am sooo happy right now Yeah Janet...

No comments: