Saturday, August 3, 2013

Robin Thicke Blurred Lines... The Album

Ok. As Hard as I am on our male singers of today , I have got to say I straight slept on Robin Thicke Yes I know where the hell have I been? I was right here and catching a song or two from him, and kept it moving, But like most of you I caught myself doing a mean 2 step at the beginning of the summer To the hit "Blurred lines" and then the eye grabbing video that followed. So when the album was set to come out I didn't seeing myself buying the album, However I found myself on Itunes Tuesday morning purchasing it and haven't stopped playing it since. Cover to cover The lyrics showcase a very laid back confident Thicke just doing his thing. (As music should be) The man has got SOUL and this ain't no studio manufactured mess, He is the REAL DEAL. My Current Favorite song is : Give it 2 U (Remix) w/ Kendrick Lamar & 2 Chains (This version is not for kids) But here Robin shows his swag and may even shock you in the Lyrical content but this Album Here is Worth picking up I recommend the Deluxe Version for the addition songs. Robin Thicke has Now been added to My Top Male singers which aren't many of Today's artist in that list but glad one stood out from the crowd. -My Favorite Male Singers(solo)- (In no Order) Marvin Gaye Donny Hathaway Maxwell D'Angelo Teddy Pendergrass Lenny Williams Prince Robin Thicke Daley Allen Stone Lenny Kravitz Luther Vandross

No comments: