Monday, August 25, 2014

Aaliyah















I will never forget on this day 13 years ago. I got a phone call That one of My favorite Entertainers had died. I thought it was a crazy rumor at first because I couldn't find anything on TV until it flashed on the screen on MTV Then the visual of The Plane. I was both shocked and sad. Aaliyah is a part of my Teenage to adult soundtrack and very much still is. Often times I wonder who would she have turned into had she still been here. She already had several movies in the works including.. Charlie's Angels,The Matrix, Sparkle and who know's what else. With Two projects in the works a Made for TV Movie and a Possible silver screen film it shows just how much she meant to her fans.. RIP Aaliyah you made a mark in all of our hearts....

No comments: