Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year All...




We Bring the new Year in with Music News.. Some of you thought that she didn't have it in her but Brit-Brit went Platinum in the USA and Australia I guess she should have saved here catch phrase for this album "It's Britney Bitch" Congrats Brit.

Also we have on the Billboard top 200 charts. 1-Taylor Swift 2-Beyonce 3-Britney Spears.. Keisha Cole has slipped from #2 to #7. Jamie Foxx went from #3-#9 Wow.

Back to Keisha Cole's New Cd I listened to a few cuts off of it Make me over,You complete me, This is us. I did hear the growth in her and I left that it was moving in new direction However this kinda reminded me of the direction of Share my world by Mary. Now I am not one to compare but if the music buisness is all about replacing the artist we currently have then seriously why do we buy it? I am not looking for another Mary J. I would say to Keisha there is nothing wrong with introducing the world to the Keisha vibe. 3.5 stars

Musiq's new CD is on point and has my pick as this years most under rated album out right now. This is what being an artist is all about different music and lyrics that speak to from and to the heart. 4 stars...




Now that is offically awards season Kicking off with the peoples choice awards tomorrow night at 8pm Good Luck Brit...

Golden Globes come on Sunday and which as I see it Beyonce is nominatedfor a song from Cadillac records.

but I strongly doubt she will win with Springstein on the ballot as well. January 11,2009

One of my favorite Awards has to be The Screen Actors Guild Awards Because you can't fake it with your peers. January 25, 2009 is when that comes on....

Oscar Nominations will be announced January 22,2009 at 5am pt/8am et

No comments: