Saturday, May 1, 2010

The I'm Back BITCHES Issue












It's been a few months I have had to take sometime and cool down from the 2009 Award season. So let's jump right in.

Now I know you all have seen Christina's new video for "Not Myself Tonight" by now and from what I am hearing We like. This video is the reason I love Christina,Like so many of us she has excepted the fact that there are many versions of ourselves and she is not afraid to show any of them. Not to mention her vocals are always on point even on a a track with a hardcore beat she shows all them others how you really do it. Now with every good thing comes one the most craziest things I have heard in a very long time: Christina is trying to be like Lady Gaga??? WTF where in the Hell did this come from??? Wait... Akon!in a recent interview with Vibe magazine (they still print that???) Akon. decided to speak on this subject matter by saying I miss the old christina" *side eyes* which version??? because even in a statement like that you would have to dig into some archives to figure out which version he meant. he also goes on to say He felt Lady Gaga was better..hmmm Last I checked they weren't even in the same genre so there for their music is extremely different. Gaga who I love lyrically more then the package (Presentation over all)because as it has been said what she is doing is recycling Grace Jones ways of the 70's and 80's (Google her).

Grace Jones like Christina is unbothered by people running their mouths. The singer/model/actress and all around legend told the newspaper that the reports were true – Gaga had asked to collaborate with her — but Grace turned Gaga down.

“Yes, she did, but I said no,” Grace said. “I’d just prefer to work with someone who is more original and someone who is not copying me, actually.”

There isn't any one being a HATER fact is fact and the fact is that Gaga and Christina are very different and have nothing to compare except their love for the Gays and Gaga is not the originator of performance art it is GRACE JONES.

No comments: